Monday 8 December 2014

A Merry CAE Christmas

Today is some kind of public holiday in Spain for reasons unknown to me. I'm not sure how you celebrate a day off work, but I've celebrated mine today by creating some Christmas-themed Use of English activities for my CAE students.

The worksheet (with a Use of English exercise 3 and 4 for the 2015 exam) is designed for a group who have been following the Gold Advanced textbook and completed the first four chapters. However, it should be flexible enough to work with any CAE group. I'm a humble EFL teacher, not a Cambridge examiner nor a textbook writer, so I can't guarantee level but reckon it's there or thereabouts.

Exercise is here. Feedback welcome in the comments box!


PS - This is the first post to this new blog. I'm not sure exactly how I'll use it yet, but hopefully it'll prove to have some value. My name's Chris Russell and I currently teach at International House Santander.

No comments:

Post a Comment